Dairy free coconut ice cream (vegan, nut free)
Recipe type: dessert
4 ingredient ice cream made from coconut
- 1 cup coconut creamer (or canned coconut milk just make sure full fat)
- ¼ cup coconut butter*
- ½ tsp stevia** adjust taste to your liking
- ½ tsp cardamom
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend till creamy.
- *If you do not have coconut butter, you can use coconut oil but do around 2-3 tbsp.
- **And if you do not like stevia, pick your favorite sweetener and adjust to taste. Start around 1-2 tbsp and go from there. Depends how sweet you like it.
- Once coconut ice cream is blended, pour into a shallow dish and place in freezer. Depending if you use coconut butter or coconut oil, the time in freezer will vary. Just keep checking on it, should take only a few hours.
Other great flavor options - add lemon zest use vanilla or cinnamon instead of cardamom, or add it with it stir in your favorite chocolate chips